Ramadan Taraweeh Prayers (Women) Registration
Time & Location
About the Event
Salaam to All. I pray you are all well and keeping safe. Not long before the Holy and Blessed Month of Ramadan will be with us. Ramadan will be different this year but Alhamdu lillah the Masjid will be open.
What you need to know:
- We will not be able to accommodate very many in the Masjid because of Covid health regulations.
- On the advise of Medical Teams and in agreement with Imams we cannot keep attendees in confined spaces for long periods.
- Anyone attending must stay for Isha, Taraweeh, and Witr. The programme will be much shorter than normal. (People cannot move around or fill spaces due to health and safety controls)
- To make registration for Isha & Taraweeh easier please let us know you would like to attend by booking on line www.LICS.info.
- Booking does not guarantee you a space it just makes it quicker for you to get into the Masjid.
- SPACES WILL BE ALLOCATED ON A FIRST COME BASIS
- All Health & Safety regulations remain in place such as mask, prayer mats, sanitiser and more.
- There is NO WUDU facilities.
- There is no gathering for Iftar as is customary. You may bring your water and a dried fruit to open your fast.
- We are trying our best to make things work, please support and help us.
- The Covid-19 virus and variants is not gone it’s still in the community.
Please bring your own mask and prayer mat prior to attending the masjid. Over 70's and under 12's will not be allowed to enter for their safety. May Allah reward you for you kind understanding.